Kansas City Replacement Doors & Entry Systems
Searching for Kansas City door replacement companies? Thermal King Doors use only the very best quality and craftsmanship. Our engineers assemble hand-beveled glass, accented with a variety of unique options. Our goal is to provide the highest quality glass panel doors available.
Beauty, Durability, and Security.
Energy Efficient, With Eco Smart
Wood, Fiberglass, and Steel Doors
What we do
Exterior Door & Patio Door Replacement Installation in Kansas City
You never get a second chance to make a good first impression. A beautiful Thermal King Entry System will always greet your guests with class, elegance, and style. Backed by our lifetime limited transferable warranty and built with commercial grade steel security reinforcement.
- Finger jointed construction
- Heavy-duty bearing hinges
- Lock/Deadbolt reinforcement
- Bulb and blade sweep
- Available in several colors
- Custom fit and finish
Beauty – You never get a second chance to make a good first impression. A beautiful Thermal King entry system will always greet your guests with classic elegance and style.
Durability – We take pride in delivering and installing replacement doors of top quality construction, made with the finest materials, and backed by our lifetime limited transferable warranty.
Security– Your security and safety is our concern. That’s why our Kansas City replacement doors are reinforced our lock and deadbolt area with commercial gauge steel. Our 20-gauge steel security plate ensures a level of security not found on other residential doors.
Our Kansas City patio door systems are available in 2, 3, or 4 lite units and are constructed of the same solid quality Heritage™ fiberglass, and Legacy™ woodgrain textured steel or smooth steel doors as our entry door units.
- Contoured Screen Frames
- Ball Bearing Suspension
- Schlage® Security Handles
- Steel Enforced Security
- Sahara™ Sill Thermal Barrier
- Will Never Rot or Warp
Our Signet fiberglass doors have taken fiberglass entry systems to the next level. The embossed woodgrain is an astonishingly accurate representation of real wood.
Signet fiberglass doors are available in Cherry, Mahogany, Oak, Fir and Knotty Alder Series, with 7 stain finishes per Series. Utilizing our exclusive DuraFuse™ Finishing System featuring P3 Fusion, ProVia’s finish warranty is the best in the industry.
Many homeowners enjoy the benefits of additional light and guest visibility with our hand-beveled glass panels. Our engineering and glazing process provides beautifully unique and exceptionally strong accents to any door.
- Wide Selection of Styles
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Mylar Vapor Barrier
- Metal and No Metal
- High energy efficiency
- Enhanced Noise Reduction
Structurally, the Signet fiberglass door is far superior to traditional fiberglass doors. The hinge and strike stiles are a robust 2⅝” and 4¼” respectively, and are dovetailed to the top and bottom rails forming an integrated frame, ensuring unmatched strength and durability.
Color, Hardware, and Accessories
You want the ultimate fit and finish to give your doors the personality and beauty they deserve. Thermal King offers a wide variety of stains, paints, hardware, screens, pet doors, cladding, casings, internal blinds, and grids. Let us show you the perfect door for your home.
- Built to stop energy loss
- Wood head, seat, and jamb
- Multi-point locking system
- Built for beautiful views
- Complete construction
- Performance guaranteed
Thermal King Replacement Doors use only the very best quality materials to construct its entry door systems. Highly skilled craftsmen assemble hand-beveled glass accented with a variety of unique glass options. Each handmade panel of art glass achieves its personality through textural waves and striations, random seeds (air bubbles) and a variety of other natural effects. No two sheets are ever identical. Our goal is to provide the finest quality glass panels available on the market.
Finally got the last of our windows installed today. Jessie and his son’s team did an awesome job with with the installation! Very happy with the reduced energy bills and the look and quality of the materials and windows.
We had a sliding door installed a few weeks ago. The installer was prompt and answered any questions that we had. All materials were cleaned up after the install. The door works perfectly. It was an excellent experience!
Got our new Thermal King sliding door window installed last fall and has been night and day difference from our old one. No more leaking moisture or air. Service was great. Awesome product and service all around!
Heritage™ Fiberglass Replacement Doors:
- Variable-depth wood grain texture with hand-applied stain for an authentic wood door appearance.
- Specially engineered fiberglass door facings will not dent and resists splitting, cracking and warping.
- High-definition panel profile creates excellent shadow lines and distinct panel designs.
- Lock area is reinforced to provide a solid mounting surface for decorative hardware.
- Square-edge design gives an attractive wood door appearance.
- Fingerjointed, 2-ply solid oak laminated stiles are locally manufactured exclusively for Thermal King for both hinge and strike sides and are proven to provide increased rigidity and structural integrity.
- A high-performance, composite material is utilized on all Heritage fiberglass bottom rails, providing excellent rot-resistance.
Legacy™ Steel Door Features:
- Foam-filled 18-gauge steel top and bottom endcaps complete a double U-channel system that increases rigidity. The edges and face skin of our steel doors are one continuous piece of steel for strength and durability.
- Our 20-gauge steel doors give you 49% more galvanized steel than a standard 24-gauge door.
- Hot-dipped galvanized/annealed steel has 433% more coating thickness than B-class electro-galvanized steel.
- We add commercial gauge steel to our 20-gauge steel doors to reinforce the lock and deadbolt area.
- Special adhesives/thermal barrier reduces heat and cold transfer, while our tab and slot system of mechanical interlocks gives the door exceptional structural strength.
- Weather stripping is made of energy efficient Q-Lon.